About Dr. Kent Karras – Top Chiropractor in San Diego
Dr. Kent Karras is a qualified medical evaluator and trauma specialist, as well as a certified Industrial Disability Evaluator.
He is a graduate of Los Angeles College of Chiropractic where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. He was certified as a Qualified Medical Examiner through Palmer West Chiropractic College.
Since originally opening his practice in August 1999, Dr. Karras has continued to build on his chiropractic expertise, including the following post-graduate certifications:
- Parker Seminar (January 2000)
- Industrial Disability Evaluator (February 2001)
- Qualified Medical Examiner, Palmer West Chiropractic College (February 2005)
- Certified Manipulation Under Anesthesia (April 2005)
- Radiology License (February 2002)
Dr. Karras was named Outstanding New Chiropractor in San Diego County 2001/2002 and Outstanding New Chiropractor in the State of California 2002/2003.